LINX Leduc Day Programs
Leduc LINX Connect Centre offers various levels of employment support to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and their employers in Leduc and area.
These job-based programs include:
Employment preparation classes
- Individuals have the opportunity to be involved in a curriculum formatted system of 12 different classes offered each day.
- Some of the ongoing classes being offered are in
- job preparation
- emotional management
- Skills for independence,
- Computer skills
- New classes added frequently
- semesters change every 6 months to provide greatest options and choices
- Individuals are given various levels of support with a job coach. Assistance is given to:
- Find employment
- Receive training
- Ongoing monitoring
- Employer liaison
- Employers are recognized through a number of methods including:
- Monthly newsletters
- "Employer of the Month" program
- "We Belong" campaign
Community Access Program
- This program allows individuals to be included in their community through volunteerism, either individually or in pairings/small groups.
- Those requiring assistance and supervision at a job site are accompanied by a job coach.
Why should YOU connect with LINX to hire an individual with a disability?
- Our individuals are committed to the jobs they have. You will not have the major cost of turnover.
- Our job coaches provide a significant amount of the training to the individuals, reducing the time and money you need to spend on training.
- Our staff provides consistent and ongoing supervision of the individual as needed.
A team for the price of one!
- Hiring an individual with a disability gets you a wonderful staff that comes with a job coach,.a day program that provides employment training skills training, and an entire agency working behind you and the staff to accomplish the employment goals.
- You will be recognized through monthly newsletters, an "Employer of the Month" program, through a "We Belong" inclusion program, and a "Proud LINX Sponsor" decal campaign.