Welcome to Leduc LINX Connect Centre
Services For Adults and Children with Developmental Disabilities
Adults and children with developmental disabilities have opportunities to experience life to their fullest potential. They experience inclusion in taking an active and valued role in society and the opportunity to reside in a community of their choosing.
Mission (& Core Business)
Through the connections to their community, LINX strives to enhance the quality of life for adults with developmental disabilities through education, employment, residential, and outreach services.
- Development and Implementation of a marketing plan to promote awareness and knowledge of the organization in the community among stakeholders.
- Broadening of opportunities for clients to meet their needs and aspirations through greater inclusion in the community.
- Development of funding plan/strategy that will sustain the work of the organization.
- Generation of "staff strategies" that create an alignment between an increasing number and range of clients with the capacity of the agency to serve these clients.
- The worth and dignity of human beings
- The full inclusion of all persons in the wider communities
- All persons contributing as citizens to their communities
- Working as a professional learning organization
LINX - Supports for Disabled Individuals in Leduc and Area
Leduc LINX Connect Centre assists adults and children with developmental disabilities in identifying and achieving their goals through varied services:
- Employment Preparation - Various classes
- Community Access
- Employment Placement - Job coaching
- Support Homes
Donations are greatly appreciated.
Sign up for our newsletter
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING VOLUNTEERS
Are you interested in volunteering with LINX?
We are always looking for people both who are willing to jump right in to any area, as well as wanting to volunteer with their own special skills.Read More
The staff at LINX are the best.
The thing I like best about LINX is the fact that I have an awesome coach and I’m getting the support I need.
LINX has helped me to find a job, build my confidence and help with my anger issues.
The thing I like best is that LINX is a very great place to work at. The staff is terrific and treat the clients with lots of respect.
LINX has helped me because they supported me about wanting to live independently
I am so proud of all the hard work that LINX does to provide support to it's clients and staff.